..::More or Less... this is Me::..

Monday, November 28, 2005

Right Your Wrongs...

Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is to let nature take its course...as much as you would love to save everyone, it's just not possible. I believe that God has a plan for everyone.. that things happen for reasons that are not visible to us in the moment. Sometimes desperation causes us to seek the help of others - even if we know they cannot do much for us - because change occurs from within.

My roommate gave me some advice he heard from a woman who had gotten divorced. Sometimes we are meant to be with a specific person - call it fate - so that we can wrong their rights. Those relationships are only temporary and quite painful...but because you were a part of their life, they are able to wrong their rights and move from there. Of course, along the way, someone will come along in your life and wrong your rights as well... and so the cycle goes on.

Tonight I am missing someone very important in my life. I believe he's been lost for a few years now... I am hoping that in the course of the events that will occur in the next few years, he will find his way back on the path that allows him to live his life peacefully... and when he is ready, I will be ready...to right his wrongs...with open arms.

1 Comments:

  • aww mandy pooh. i still don't know what to say. the only thing we can do is blame it on the damn year of the rooster! i swear. it's become my new motto thanks to your mom. things will get better. and remember before there was seb, there was me! lol :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home