My First Grey Hair...
It was discovered this morning as I sat at the breakfast table with SS and his mother that I have my first grey hair. I mean... while I'm turning 24 next week, this is just the kicker... I can understand where it's coming from though. This month has been so hectic and I'm experiencing a different kind of stress that I've never experienced before. Aside from moving and family stresses, I have so much work to do for grad and my researching position - I'm beginning to think it's almost impossible to complete everything in time.
I think I need to find a way to cope with stress better. Usually I would just sit in front of the television for hours, watching mindless shows...but I don't even have time for that anymore! For a while I had tried to go to the gym with my roommates Sarah Jane and Laurie, but that quest was short-lived and I'm glad the gym was free or else I would have lost a ton of money. In fact, I bought a parking pass with the school and just ended up using it on my "lazy" days to DRIVE to school even though I live about 2 minutes away from campus. :S
I joked and said that I would name my first grey hair after SS, since he somewhat contributes to my rising stress level. :) I would love to just leave the country for a couple of days.. honestly. Although I know that coming back would only mean the pileup of work will be waiting for me...but I think it would be worth it. hahaha!
Anyway, I already feel as if I'm older than I actually am.. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more grey hairs in there somewhere... :)
I think I need to find a way to cope with stress better. Usually I would just sit in front of the television for hours, watching mindless shows...but I don't even have time for that anymore! For a while I had tried to go to the gym with my roommates Sarah Jane and Laurie, but that quest was short-lived and I'm glad the gym was free or else I would have lost a ton of money. In fact, I bought a parking pass with the school and just ended up using it on my "lazy" days to DRIVE to school even though I live about 2 minutes away from campus. :S
I joked and said that I would name my first grey hair after SS, since he somewhat contributes to my rising stress level. :) I would love to just leave the country for a couple of days.. honestly. Although I know that coming back would only mean the pileup of work will be waiting for me...but I think it would be worth it. hahaha!
Anyway, I already feel as if I'm older than I actually am.. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more grey hairs in there somewhere... :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home