10 Things You Probably Never Knew About Me
Thought this might be fun to disclose a little:
- My full name is Bao-Phuong Mandy Maria Lam, although, when I first came to Canada, I was known by other names such as: Sunny and Nikko. In chinese, my name means "Aromatic Jewels.. in the forest"
- My right leg is slightly longer than my left one (when I say "slightly" I mean about an inch)
- For fun, I like to play online scrabble - I've played over 2000 games to date
- I like to tape episodes of Smallville and pause the scenes where Clark Kent has a wet t-shirt on :)
- One time, my brother was looking at porn on the computer and when my mother caught him, he told her it was mine and I had to listen to her lecture me for 20 whole minutes on why I should be more lady-like.
- I absolutely LOVE chocolate covered almonds and ferrero rocher chocolate
- My favourite author is Dean R. Koontz and I collect his poetry from his Book of Counted Sorrows
- When I'm stressed, I listen to classical music to calm my nerves, specifically Brad Mehdlau and Beethoven
- I'm lactose intolerant but I eat ice cream anyway and pay for it later
- I don't like it when people wear socks in my bed
hahah! That was fun.. was there anything you didn't know before?


4 Comments:
hahaha - he was actually in my "temporary files" folder and he scrolled upon a picture of different sexual positions that I had gotten in a forward. It was tasteful porn - nothing too explicit... but yeah.. he was on MY computer so of course, she believed him. Oy!!
By
Mandy Lam, at 12:17 AM
i would just like to point out that i have been a true witness to this one: "I like to tape episodes of Smallville and pause the scenes where Clark Kent has a wet t-shirt on :)"
... however, you conveniently failed to mention what you do to the tv screen *after* you've paused the scenes in question. LOL
miss you, mandy! :oD
By
mamastella, at 12:53 AM
hehehe.. Estelle.. let's keep that between us girls...there's a little pervert in all of us. LOL
By
Mandy Lam, at 10:10 AM
i never knew the in bed with no socks on thing. we probably never had to go there since my socks come off pretty much as soon as i come in the house. lol. chocolate covered almonds eh? how about me laying on melting chocolate covered almonds in your bed? oopsy! sorry mandy pooh! ;)
By
Anonymous, at 5:26 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home