..::More or Less... this is Me::..

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spring is...er... in the Air!?

I just got back from a weekend of ... SNOW. I drove back to Toronto on Friday night and the weather seemed fine. However, on Saturday morning, when I woke up, there was about an inch of snow on top of my car. Of course, I stayed in all weekend while the power went on and off in my house about four times!

There is a positive side though...this may very well be the LAST snow fall until summer... can you imagine? We've gone through 6 full months of snow and now we can count on 6 more months of sunshine. Definitely something to look forward to...

1 Comments:

  • a couple of us have agreed that the best part of daylight savings is:
    *DUSK, you know the feeling of leaving your house as the sun begins to set, and it's not as hot as the rest of the day was...leading up to a nice warm night with a cool breeze--perfect for the patio or a late summer drive??
    You feelin it?? :D :D :D

    By Blogger Nadie, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home