..::More or Less... this is Me::..

Monday, April 04, 2005

The State of Perfection

Everyone has their problems...everyone has their flaws. We can't really begin to assume that perfection exists in anybody's life. It's difficult to talk to people about my problems because there is always an assumption that life is just a bowl of strawberries for me. I often get the "Ahh.. don't worry, you'll figure it out, you always do." Sometimes it's nice to be able to freak out without people thinking it's so abnormal.

A lot of people are surprised to hear that SS and I fight. Trust me, folks, we fight a lot! The point is, I always get the comment, "What? You guys fight? You guys are the perfect couple." It's not true! We are flawed... we have many issues we're trying to work out. It's just a lot of pressure when people think that perfection exists. Let me tell you now...if perfection does exist, it's not here because we're human.

3 Comments:

  • personally, i've always thought that perfection's overrated :D

    By Blogger mamastella, at 8:12 PM  

  • What? You and Seb fight? Never! LOL. I'm still giving lessons in MANDY 101 if anyone is interested. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • HAHAHAH...Laurie has passed Mandy 101... now... for Mandy 102...:)

    By Blogger Mandy Lam, at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home