..::More or Less... this is Me::..

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thank you Nadia

The other night, while I was watching Survivor on television...my friend Nadia called me long distance from Toronto... and I've been thinking about her warm gesture for days.

It's not so much that I was pleasantly surprised, but I thought about how much her friendship means to me and I realize I don't tell her often enough. Although most of our communication is through the comments on our blogs, knowing that she comes back time and time again to read...to see what I'm up to...to see if I'm okay...is a comfort I can't even begin to explain.

Thank-you, Nadia..not just for the phone call, but for your friendship, your love. I miss you.

1 Comments:

  • awwww shucks! :$
    I dont know what to say except---You're welcome!! :D

    By Blogger Nadie, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home