..::More or Less... this is Me::..

Monday, April 11, 2005

Have a little Faith...

Sometimes bad things happen to good people - this is something I've been learning this past year. Life isn't always fair to those who deserve it. It is in these moments when your faith is challenged the most. I'm not just talking about faith in God...I'm talking about faith in life, in love, in yourself.

I try to believe that when things happen, it is a test of your character, of your faith. It is easy to look at someone else's life and say: "They're so lucky" but you never know what kind of struggles other people have to face on a daily basis.

Having faith that in the end, things happen for a reason and that they always work out for the best in the end... is not easy to do. Being positive in dire situtations is not a task for the weak. I believe that life is full of challenges and that we all must learn to face the fact that we cannot change a lot of things. Bad things will continue to happen to people...and in retrospect, it will always be a lesson learned. My life is made up of good and bad events...at times I feel the need to give up and at times I feel the need to strive. Most importantly, i feel the need to survive all the time...if we let our faith fall into the hands of worry, doubt and fear...it will be hard to get it back.

I believe there is a greater purpose to our lives...what happens in this life time, will help us in the next. So let's have a little faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home